Failure in cold-storage facilities as a result of technical malfunctions or power failures can cause the stored goods to spoil if not noted in time. An Adesys alarm dialer will autonomously report the failure of the cold-storage unit to the service mechanic without human intervention and without losing any more time than is absolutely necessary.
If you monitor multiple cells, an alarm dialer can also send the alarm to an alarm server with duty rosters. The amount of work for the service mechanics on duty is reduced because only the alarms that are relevant at that time are reported. In addition, management gains a better understanding of the situation with the extensive reporting options.
Applications with alarm dialers
- reporting alarms and alarm resets from the cold-storage facility
- reporting mains failures
- reporting to various types of alarm servers
- remotely resetting compressors
- requesting the cold-storage facility's alarm status over the telephone line
Applications with an alarm server like ARA-pro
- centrally registering and managing alarms and alarm resets
- receiving reports from Adesys alarm dialers and alarm dialers of other manufacturers
- automatically controlling standby shifts using duty rosters
- registering all action taken
- generating management information on alarm handling
Products used in this industry:
Data logger with storage in the cloud. Access to data via wired and wireless internet.