New Managing Director for Adésys
Wednesday 1 August 2018
We are pleased to announce the appointment of Ardy Corpeleijn as Managing Director of Adésys, with effect from 1 August 2018.
He will take over from Peter Naessens. Peter, who has worked for Adésys since 1983 and has been owner and director since 2008, will fully concentrate on further developing the strategy of Adésys. Peter says: ‘The time gained by this allows me to fully focus on pursuing the mission of Adésys. The appointment of Ardy is also a necessary and good step towards safeguarding our continuity and professionality.’
Ardy has worked for Adésys since 2013 and, following two years as Procurement and Production manager, moved on to the position of Operations Manager, thereby becoming a member of the Management Team. He held this position until his recent appointment.
‘Adésys has seen significant growth in recent years,’ says Ardy. ‘We continue to develop important innovations on a daily basis and the number of large projects has grown substantially. To achieve this growth, we have always invested in the talented and qualified professionals at Adésys. My main goal in the coming years is therefore to coach, encourage and inspire our employees in order to maintain this growth and achieve the desired results.’
- Software update Octalarm alarm diallers again offers more options
- Last call: buy Octalarm-IP now
- 14 April closed: staff celebrate
- Easily and securely set alternating (fault) services on your Octalarm dialler(s)
- Totally new ARA-Pro almost available: ARA-Pro Next
- New feature: number of call attempts within call lists can be set
- Network controlled alarms from VEC computer control system of Dutch Mushroom Projects now possible
- Fancom now dedicated business partner of Adésys
- Status of redundancy Touch and Touch Pro alarm diallers visualised
- Octalarm Connect price increase and amended general terms and conditions