New Managing Director for Adésys
Wednesday 1 August 2018
We are pleased to announce the appointment of Ardy Corpeleijn as Managing Director of Adésys, with effect from 1 August 2018.
He will take over from Peter Naessens. Peter, who has worked for Adésys since 1983 and has been owner and director since 2008, will fully concentrate on further developing the strategy of Adésys. Peter says: ‘The time gained by this allows me to fully focus on pursuing the mission of Adésys. The appointment of Ardy is also a necessary and good step towards safeguarding our continuity and professionality.’
Ardy has worked for Adésys since 2013 and, following two years as Procurement and Production manager, moved on to the position of Operations Manager, thereby becoming a member of the Management Team. He held this position until his recent appointment.
‘Adésys has seen significant growth in recent years,’ says Ardy. ‘We continue to develop important innovations on a daily basis and the number of large projects has grown substantially. To achieve this growth, we have always invested in the talented and qualified professionals at Adésys. My main goal in the coming years is therefore to coach, encourage and inspire our employees in order to maintain this growth and achieve the desired results.’
- Network controlled alarms now possible with the new Octalarm-Touch Pro
- Planned maintenance ‘Check my process’ on June 8
- More extra functions in the Octalarm-Touch
- Octalarm Connect now also covers outside Europe
- Now also app alarms with "Adesys Alarm"
- Change of ownership through internal succession
- Adésys Control Centre (ACC) will eventually be disabled
- Octalarm-Touch new release available
- Mous Waterbeheer wins contract for 670 alarm diallers for the municipality of Overbetuwe
- New features SV product line available immediately via update SV-prog