Measurement and alarm solutions for mobile installations
Monitor your flexible systems, even in hard-to-reach places
Mobile installations such as (compression) containers, well-point drainage pumps, emergency power supplies/ generators and refrigerated containers, as well as gas detection systems and complete mobile kitchens are used in various sectors and different situations. In many of these applications, failure or malfunction of the installation can lead to dangerous or at least undesirable situations. Failures and malfunctions must therefore be reported as soon as possible.
- Report malfunctions from mobile pumps and compressors
- Reporting a power failure
- Remote switching on / off of alarms and / or sections
- Alarm on site via buzzer and / or flashlight
- Querying the alarm status by telephone
- Line monitoring on the telephone connection with SMS in case of line malfunction
In this sector you will find our
Do you still monitor your processes with an …
... Severa Webmeter or Severa Modem?
These diallers are maybe more than 15 years old and no longer guarantees a reliable alarm. Electronics are aging, the risk of failure increases and it is impossible to predict when the detector will fail. Waiting for this to happen will lead to a situation in which you will be temporarily without alarm and risk financial and emotional damage. That is of course not an option!
... SV 3G alarmmelder, SV 3G Weblogger or SV 3G modem?
As of January 2022, the 3G network in the Netherlands will NOT be supported by Dutch telecom providers. In the UK, Vodafone and EE have both announced that they will close their 3G network next year (2022) and BT Group has announced that 3G services will be phased off for all EE, BT Mobile and Plusnet customers by 2023. Our diallers have an automatic fallback to 2G. However, because all installations with a 3G GSM module fall back to the 2G network at the same time, the communication speed/coverage will decrease drastically. This may cause communication problems for installations with a 2G and 3G module.
In addition, the 2G network in the Netherlands will be discontinued in April 2025 as well. No official phasing out data has yet been released by UK providers such as BT, Vodafone, EE (BT), O2 and Three. According to news sources, a phase-off period from June 2023 to 2025 is mentioned. We recommend you to contact your provider for clarity in your 2G and 3G delivery guarantee. After the networks expire,
- alerts with the SV line in 3G version will only be possible via the fixed internet (the 4G versions of the SV line will continue to operate).
- All Severa versions will no longer work.
In order not to jeopardise the safety of your technical processes, these diallers must therefore be replaced (possibly prematurely) by Q1 of 2025 at the latest.
Insight into your mobile systems provides assurance and peace of mind
Monitoring and alerting of mobile installations involves challenges
Because failure or malfunction of mobile systems can result in a hazardous or undesirable situation, you will always want to receive a timely alert. At the same time monitoring and alarming by these installations entails a number of challenges.
- The installation is deployed flexibly
- The installation is used in difficult to reach places
- A reliable power supply may be lacking
- There is no telephone line for reporting alerts
In order to be alerted in time if outages or malfunctions are detected, Adésys has developed unique solutions.
- Access to the data is provided via fixed and mobile internet
- The devices can be powered in many ways: mains power supply, 12/24V low-voltage current, car battery or battery power supply, or solar panel power supply
- Alerts are sent as SMS and/or Email messages (without SMTP settings)
- The solutions can be used worldwide by means of a 4G GSM module
In addition, it is possible to monitor the process without having to be on-site. This is not only convenient, it saves you costly time.
Our many years of experience and close relationship with the providers and users of mobile installations has enabled us to develop an optimal solution for practically any situation.
Curious what we can do for you?
Don't miss relevant information about alarms and telecom network changes
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive regular updates on specific alarm products or developments for mobile installations. We take your privacy seriously and therefore point out our privacy statement. After registration you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking 'unsubscribe' in the footer of each newsletter or better yet, adjust your preferences so that you only receive the information that is relevant to you.