Octalarm Connect price increase and amended general terms and conditions
Tuesday 23 November 2021
Due to the strongly increased purchase costs for GSM and VoIP/SIP calls and the rising costs for maintenance and keeping the 24/7 monitored Adésys servers in the air, we are forced to increase the price of Octalarm Connect from January 2022 to € 14,95 per month. The use of the portal (https://portal.octalarm.com) and the app 'Adesys Alarm' will remain free of charge.
Besides the price increase, the general terms and conditions of Octalarm Connect have also been changed. We list the most important changes for you.
Implementing price increases
We are only allowed to index the price once a year. We must always announce any price increase at least one month in advance.
See article 6 of the general terms and conditions of Octalarm Connect
Maintenance, faults and availability
The amended Octalarm Connect general terms and conditions now include clear guidelines on maintenance, how to handle failures and the guaranteed availability of the platform. This provides clarity on what you as a customer can expect from this all-in service.
See article 11 and 12 of the general terms and conditions of Octalarm Connect
Unfortunately we have noticed over the past 2 years that Octalarm Connect is not always used for normal business purposes. Since we work with a flat fee, we are forced to set a fair use. The fair use within Octalarm Connect is measured over an average of three months, so that incidents do not immediately lead to disconnection.
See article 15 of the general terms and conditions of Octalarm Connect
- Lifespan of 3G/2G diallers severely restricted by telecom network changes
- Network controlled alarms now possible with the new Octalarm-Touch Pro
- Planned maintenance ‘Check my process’ on June 8
- More extra functions in the Octalarm-Touch
- Octalarm Connect now also covers outside Europe
- Now also app alarms with "Adesys Alarm"
- Change of ownership through internal succession
- Adésys Control Centre (ACC) will eventually be disabled
- Octalarm-Touch new release available
- Mous Waterbeheer wins contract for 670 alarm diallers for the municipality of Overbetuwe