Wageningen University & Research (WUR) receives the first Octalarm-Touch
Thursday 16 May 2019
On Monday, May 13, Marc Kooistra from Adésys (left on photo) delivered the first Octalarm-Touch personally to Ben Kaashoek, Operational Engineer of Wageningen University & Research (WUR) in Bleiswijk (right on photo). The WUR placed a pre-order as early as January this year, making it the first end customer with interest in the new alarm device for critical technical processes.
The Octalarm-Touch is linked to the various climate computers on the site, including for monitoring the technical processes in the 'Greenhouse2030: Sustainable cultivation with a future'.
In the 'Greenhouse2030', the Wageningen University & Research Business Unit Greenhouse Horticulture combines new techniques in the field of heating, lighting, water, nutrients and integrated cultivation and fighting pests and diseases with natural enemies. ‘More and more often, IT is becoming an important part of our work’, says Ben Kaashoek. ‘With the replacement of the old Octalarm T8 for the new Octalarm-Touch, alerting is also ready for the future; just like the studies in ‘Greenhouse2030’’.
Wageningen University & Research is a collaboration between Wageningen University and the Wageningen Research foundation. The strength of the organization lies in its ability to join the forces of specialised research institutes and the university. It also lies in the combined efforts of the various fields of natural and social sciences. This union of expertise leads to scientific breakthroughs that can quickly be put into practice and be incorporated into education.
- Adésys Control Centre (ACC) will eventually be disabled
- Octalarm-Touch new release available
- Mous Waterbeheer wins contract for 670 alarm diallers for the municipality of Overbetuwe
- New features SV product line available immediately via update SV-prog
- No influence on our services due to national guidelines Coronavirus
- Ready for first delivery Octalarm-Touch
- SV-line from 3G to 4G
- We are proud to present our new device for critical alarms: the Octalarm Touch
- Knowledge articles on the website
- October 5 we celebrate our 35th anniversary