Frequently asked questions (FAQ's) about Logistics: ordering, payment, delivery and return
Is your question not listed?
Please do not hesitate to contact our helpdesk. They can be reached on Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm on telephone number +31 174 794024 or by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As the installation and setting up of our diallers is a very important part of obtaining safe and reliable alarms, we recommend that end customers order through our network of electrical installation companies and trade companies, our partners, when it comes to alarm diallers. Please contact your local installation company to find out if they are already partners of ours.
For replacing a battery, for example, an end user can order the article via the webshop, accessible via 'quotation list' in the header or via the 'request a quotation' button and then 'add' on every product page and/or 'add' on accessories. When you request a quotation online, you will receive an offer by Email. Payment is then made by bank transfer. As an end user, you can still choose to place the order (and payment) through your installer.
You do not have an installer? We will be happy to put you in contact with one of our partners in your area.
End users with their own technical service department can choose to purchase products directly. There are 3 ways to place your order with us:
- Option 1: via the webshop, accessible via 'quotation list' in the header or via the 'request a quotation' button and then 'add' on every product page and/or 'add' on accessories. When you request a quotation online, you will receive an offer by Email. Payment is then made by bank transfer. This option has our preference.
- Option 2: via an Email to email@example.com.
- Option 3: by telephone via the Sales department. They can be reached Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm at telephone number +31 174 794020.
Orders are processed manually, regardless of whether they are placed online, by telephone or by e-mail. Once an order has been processed, an order confirmation is sent by e-mail.
That depends on how the order was placed:
- order via your house fitter
- for orders via an installer, the delivery and payment terms of the relevant installer apply
- direct orders
- when you order directly from the webshop you can pay de order confirmation by bank transfer. The order will be processed within 2 working days once the payment has been received.
- The payment method 'purchase on account' is not possible for all customers and requires a customer status with a positive credit rating. In the case of purchase on account, the invoice amount must be paid within the calendar days indicated on the invoice. All orders will be reviewed by Adésys, you will receive feedback within 2 working days in the form of an order confirmation or rejection. In the latter case you have the possibility to pay the amount due via bank transfer.
That depends on how the order was placed:
ORDER VIA YOUR HOUSE FITTER
In the case of orders via an installer, the delivery and payment terms of the relevant installer apply
With direct orders the incoterms depend on the mutual agreement with you as a customer. We work with three types of incoterms:
- EXW – Ex-Works
These are orders that are picked up at our premises at Molenweer | Zwartveen. Risk transfers from seller to buyer: at the seller’s location when the goods are handed over at the door.
- Buyer assumes almost all costs and risk throughout the shipping process
- Seller’s only job is making sure the buyer can access the goods
- Once the buyer has access, it’s all down to them (including loading the goods)
- DAP – Delivered At Place
DAP is applied to deliveries outside the European Union. Risk transfers from seller to buyer: at the place of unloading.
- Seller covers the costs and risk of transporting goods to an agreed address
- Goods are classed as delivered when they’re at the address and ready to be unloaded
- Export and import responsibilities:
- Seller organises customs clearance
- Buyer sorts import clearance and any related duties
- DDP – Delivered Duty Paid
DDP is applied to deliveries within the European Union. Risk transfers from seller to buyer: when goods are ready for unloading at the agreed address.
- Seller takes almost all responsibility throughout the shipping process
- They cover all costs and risk of transporting goods to the agreed address
- Seller also makes sure goods are ready for unloading, fulfils export and import responsibilities and pays any duties
‘Incoterms’ is the short and snappy way of saying International Commercial Terms that spell out all the tasks, risks and costs involved during the transaction of goods from seller to buyer.
On average, we can say that standard products are delivered within 2 working days.
- Within the Netherlands: orders up to € 250,- excluding VAT will be charged € 15,- for shipping and handling.
- Deliveries to other countries: the shipping costs for deliveries to other countries are calculated on an estimated basis.
With Track & Trace you can follow your DPD parcel. Use the 14-digit parcel number or your reference number.
We are very sorry that your purchase turned out to be damaged or incomplete. Before returning the item, always contact our helpdesk or service department. They can send any missing parts or process your return correctly and quickly. The helpdesk can be reached Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm at telephone number +31 174 794024 or by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need an RMA number for returning goods for repair. You can apply for this number in 2 ways:
- Option 1: by registering your repair via the website. You will receive a confirmation by e-mail with your RMA number.
- Option 2: by contacting our helpdesk or service department by telephone. They will provide you with an RMA number which you must mention when sending the item. They can be reached from Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm on telephone number +31 174 794025.