Planned maintenance ‘Check my process’ on June 8
Friday 4 June 2021
On Tuesday, June 8, scheduled maintenance will be performed on the measure centre ‘Check my process’ between 10:00h and 11:00h. This may cause a temporary interruption in the accessibility of the platform. The normal alarming of your dialler will not be affected by this planned maintenance.
The measuring centre 'Check my process' is a cloud platform to support the SVA alarm dialler and SVL Weblogger. Through this platform, the alarms and measured values from your technical processes are visible on your smartphone, tablet or PC. This way you have insight into the status of your technical installations, anywhere and anytime.
- Network controlled alarms from VEC computer control system of Dutch Mushroom Projects now possible
- Fancom now dedicated business partner of Adésys
- Status of redundancy Touch and Touch Pro alarm diallers visualised
- Octalarm Connect price increase and amended general terms and conditions
- Lifespan of 3G/2G diallers severely restricted by telecom network changes
- Network controlled alarms now possible with the new Octalarm-Touch Pro
- More extra functions in the Octalarm-Touch
- Octalarm Connect now also covers outside Europe
- Now also app alarms with "Adesys Alarm"
- Change of ownership through internal succession