Planned maintenance ‘Check my process’ on June 8
Friday 4 June 2021
On Tuesday, June 8, scheduled maintenance will be performed on the measure centre ‘Check my process’ between 10:00h and 11:00h. This may cause a temporary interruption in the accessibility of the platform. The normal alarming of your dialler will not be affected by this planned maintenance.
The measuring centre 'Check my process' is a cloud platform to support the SVA alarm dialler and SVL Weblogger. Through this platform, the alarms and measured values from your technical processes are visible on your smartphone, tablet or PC. This way you have insight into the status of your technical installations, anywhere and anytime.
- Software update Octalarm alarm diallers again offers more options
- Last call: buy Octalarm-IP now
- 14 April closed: staff celebrate
- Easily and securely set alternating (fault) services on your Octalarm dialler(s)
- Totally new ARA-Pro almost available: ARA-Pro Next
- New feature: number of call attempts within call lists can be set
- Network controlled alarms from VEC computer control system of Dutch Mushroom Projects now possible
- Fancom now dedicated business partner of Adésys
- Status of redundancy Touch and Touch Pro alarm diallers visualised
- Octalarm Connect price increase and amended general terms and conditions