SV-line from 3G to 4G
Thursday 25 April 2019
From January 2020, various telecom companies such as Vodafone and T-Mobile will start switching off the 3G network. KPN will follow in 2022. There are no concrete agreements yet about when this will be phased out completely. The entire process is expected to last until 2025.
With the introduction of our SV4G product line, we ensure that you continue to monitor your technical processes safely and reliably and alert you when exceeding limit values.
Read more about the new products.
- Octalarm-Touch new release available
- Mous Waterbeheer wins contract for 670 alarm diallers for the municipality of Overbetuwe
- New features SV product line available immediately via update SV-prog
- No influence on our services due to national guidelines Coronavirus
- Wageningen University & Research (WUR) receives the first Octalarm-Touch
- Ready for first delivery Octalarm-Touch
- We are proud to present our new device for critical alarms: the Octalarm Touch
- Knowledge articles on the website
- October 5 we celebrate our 35th anniversary
- New Website