SV-line from 3G to 4G
Thursday 25 April 2019
From January 2020, various telecom companies such as Vodafone and T-Mobile will start switching off the 3G network. KPN will follow in 2022. There are no concrete agreements yet about when this will be phased out completely. The entire process is expected to last until 2025.
With the introduction of our SV4G product line, we ensure that you continue to monitor your technical processes safely and reliably and alert you when exceeding limit values.
Read more about the new products.
- Lifespan of 3G/2G diallers severely restricted by telecom network changes
- Network controlled alarms now possible with the new Octalarm-Touch Pro
- Planned maintenance ‘Check my process’ on June 8
- More extra functions in the Octalarm-Touch
- Octalarm Connect now also covers outside Europe
- Now also app alarms with "Adesys Alarm"
- Change of ownership through internal succession
- Adésys Control Centre (ACC) will eventually be disabled
- Octalarm-Touch new release available
- Mous Waterbeheer wins contract for 670 alarm diallers for the municipality of Overbetuwe