The Octalarm-Touch is an alarm dialler for monitoring critical technical processes. As soon as a process interruption is detected, Octalarm-Touch will start alarm calls to the service staff. This enables corrective action to be taken in time, preventing damage and production loss.
Safe alarm at a glance
- Calls possible via analogue line, VoIP and mobile phone networks (4G)
- User interface in 14 languages and international characters
- User-friendly operation via touchscreen
- Remote setup and management with app, Octalarm portal (https://portal.octalarm.com) or web browser with local company network
When separate network interfaces and network-controlled alarms via Octalarm Link (JSON REST API) are required, we refer you to the Octalarm-Touch Pro. More information about the Octalarm-Touch Pro
Testimonials: the floor is up to the customer
Safe and reliable
- Three parallel connections for 3 double certainty (redundancy)
- Analogue telephone (PSTN) lines
- Fixed internet via VPN
- Wireless 4G connection with VPN
- Secure connections with OpenVPN principle
- Built-in emergency power supply (LiFePO4 battery) to alert power failure
- Octalarm Connect: subscription for quick start up and to send alerts via VoIP and mobile network
- Remote setup and management with app, Octalarm portal or web browser on local company network (with IP address of the alarm dialler)
- Adesys Alarm: free alarm management app for alarm notifications, alarm acceptance, management and configuration of detectors and access to the status of critical processes directly on your smartphone
- Full logbook with audit trail and easy filter functions
- Configuration and daily use extremely intuitive and user-friendly thanks to 7-inch touchscreen
- Striking LED status bar for status display
- Configuration wizard during commissioning for creating required basic settings
- Quick access to contacts, alarms, settings and logbook from home screen
- Access with RFID tag and/or personal code
- No Firewall issues (VPN) and no manual email settings (SMTP)
- Alert types
- automatically generated spoken messages
- SMS messages
- Email message
- Pager (via SOAP and API)
- Smartphone app: push alarms
- Alert functions
- Configurable input delay per input
- Reset alarms with personal code
- Automatic repeat call up
- Day, night and weekend mode with alternative numbers
- Local alert via built-in buzzer and LED status bar
- System outage safeguards (mains failure and internal malfunctions) and the ‘multiple alarms’ feature
- Extension with external module EM-8001 for additional 2x 8 alarm inputs through 2 DIN rail units via I/O bus
System properties and operating conditions
- 8 alarm inputs, 2 switchable outputs and 2 open collector outputs for external buzzer and flashing light
- Compatible with ARA-Pro (ARA 5)
- Wall mounting enclosure, dimensions 280 x 240 x 42 (W x H x D)
- Operating temperature 0°C ... +50°C
- Supply voltage 100 - 240VAC
- Up-to-date software version: 2.4.1
- Brochure Octalarm-Touch sector Farming-Horticulture (Web version) (PDF, 1.18 MB)
- Brochure Octalarm-Touch sector Water (Web version) (PDF, 1.21 MB)
- Brochure Octalarm-Touch Manufacturing industry (Web version) (PDF, 1.15 MB)
- How to optimally use your Octalarm-Touch (PDF, 179.50 KB)
- Quickstart Octalarm-Touch (Web version) (PDF, 1.58 MB)
- Quickstart EM-8001 (Web version) (PDF, 634.10 KB)
- Manual Octalarm-Touch version 06-2021 (PDF, 3.82 MB)
- Why choose Octalarm Connect? (PDF, 181.19 KB)
- Where Octalarm Connect has coverage (PDF, 710.59 KB)
- General terms and conditions Octalarm Connect (v4 11-2021) (PDF, 188.00 KB)
- Octalarm Connect: How to adjust the account number (PDF, 304.87 KB)
- Octalarm Connect: How to adjust the Email address for billing (PDF, 424.74 KB)
- Octalarm Connect: How to convert Connect to the new owner (PDF, 1.10 MB)
- Octalarm Connect: What to do after a double payment (PDF, 227.01 KB)
- Octalarm Connect: What to do in case of payment failure (PDF, 361.87 KB)
- How to mount the Touch into the IP65 case (PDF, 74.55 KB)
- How to replace the battery (PDF, 248.64 KB)
- What to do with firewalls in corporate networks (PDF, 88.76 KB)
As intelligent alarm software is combined with 3 call options: PSTN (analogue line), VoIP and GSM, the alert is always guaranteed to arrive. The Octalarm-Touch will use all these available lines alternately for alarm calls and will automatically test the availability of these dial-up options. This 3 double certainty (redundancy) ensures that alarms arrive and action can be taken at all times. This enables you to avoid operational interruptions and emotional and financial damage.
Therefore, the Octalarm-Touch is the solution for the disappearance of ISDN lines.
- Alerts via spoken messages, pager, SMS, email and app
- Confirmation and resetting of alerts via personal code
- Automatic repeat if the alert is not cancelled
- Muting of non-urgent alerts during the night
- Logbook of the alerts and how these were handled
App alarming with ‘Adesys Alarm’
The alarm management app for the Octalarm-Touch makes it easier to monitor critical processes.
- Receive alarm notifications directly on your mobile phone
- Use the app to rate and accept alarms
- High priority alarms via the app always to your attention. Critical alarms form the Octalarm-Touch always make a sound, even when the phone is on silent. This way you prevent damage and production loss
- View and configure all of your paired devices. The current status of all inputs can be followed live per device.
A portal.octalarm.com account is required to use the app. Octalarm-Touch software 2.2.0 or higher is required for alarm notifications.
Remote setup and management
Every internet-connected Octalarm-Touch can be monitored remotely:
- with the app 'Adesys Alarm'
- with a (company) account on the Octalarm portal (https://portal.octalarm.com)
- with a local company network (IP address of the alarm dialler via a web browser)
The Octalarm-Touch is available in 1 model with standard 8 inputs. With the external expansion module EM-8001, the dialler can be expanded to 16 and even 24 inputs via I/O bus (RS485).
- External input modules can be used at other locations
- RS485 communication bus allows bridging several hundred meters
- All alarms from different locations on 1 alarm dialler
- DIN rail unit with wall mounting option
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 71 x 90 x 33 (mm)
Request quotation Octalarm-Touch
It is only possible for companies based in the Netherlands to purchase our products online. You can request an online quote.
This 5th-generation Octalarm uses the latest technology to enable secure and reliable alerts using today’s (significantly changed) digital telephone networks. With Octalarm-Touch, you’re ready for the future!
The Octalarm-Touch is available in 1 model with standard 8 inputs. With the external expansion module EM-8001 (see related products), the dialler can be expanded to 16 and even 24 inputs via I/O bus (RS485).
The Octalarm-Touch Pro has been developed as an addition to the Octalarm-Touch. In addition to safe and reliable alarms via today's (rapidly changing) digital telephone networks, the Octalarm-Touch Pro has an extra Ethernet port and the Adésys standard 'Octalarm Link' (JSON REST API) for network-controlled alarms. More information about the Octalarm-Touch Pro
The Octalarm-Touch has a protection class of IP42. The alarm dialler is suitable for installation against a wall in a clean room where no strong pollution or splash water can occur. For less clean rooms and in places where there is a risk of splashing water, Adésys supplies a sealed cabinet with an IP65 protection degree, the Touch IP65 (see related products).
The Touch IP65 is a standard IP65 cabinet that has been modified by us with a mounting rail and supplied cover plate (and associated screws). This allows you, where necessary, to install the Octalarm-Touch neatly finished quickly and easily in a protected environment.
The service Octalarm Connect* ensures that calls via mobile networks and VoIP are available immediately for low, fixed costs per month. You can easily activate the supplied SIM card during the setup wizard. As a result, no firewall issues (VPN) occur and no manual email settings (SMTP) are required. Herewith, the alarm dialler works out of the box.
- All in service for GSM and VoIP calling with KPN SIM card and 24/7 monitored Adésys servers
- Fully configured and ready for use right out of the box
- Monthly settlement via direct debit or credit card with end customer (€ 14,95 per month)
|Octalarm-Touch||Alarm dialler with 8 alarm inputs, 2 switchable relay outputs, 2 open collector outputs, notification via spoken message, SMS, pager and/or Email via PSTN, VoIP and 4G GSM/UMTS module. (Delivery including antenna on the device and including UTP cable). Suitable for use of the Adesys Alarm app (free download).||€ 1.690,00||