The Octalarm-Touch is an alarm dialler for monitoring critical technical processes. As soon as a process interruption is detected, Octalarm-Touch will start alarm calls to the service staff. This enables corrective action to be taken in time, preventing damage and production loss.
Safe alarm at a glance
- Calls possible via analogue line, VoIP and mobile phone networks (4G)
- User interface in 14 languages and international characters
- User-friendly operation via touchscreen
- Remote setup and management with app, Octalarm portal (https://portal.octalarm.com) or web browser with local company network
When separate network interfaces and network-controlled alarms via Octalarm Link (JSON REST API) are required, we refer you to the Octalarm-Touch Pro. More information about the Octalarm-Touch Pro
Testimonials: the floor is up to the customer
Safe and reliable
- Three parallel connections for 3 double certainty (redundancy)
- Analogue telephone (PSTN) lines
- Fixed internet via VPN
- Wireless 4G connection with VPN
- Secure connections with OpenVPN principle
- Built-in emergency power supply (LiFePO4 battery) to alert power failure
- Octalarm Connect: subscription for quick start up and to send alerts via VoIP and mobile network
- Remote setup and management with app, Octalarm portal or web browser on local company network (with IP address of the alarm dialler)
- Adesys Alarm: free alarm management app for alarm notifications, alarm acceptance, management and configuration of detectors and access to the status of critical processes directly on your smartphone
- Full logbook with audit trail and easy filter functions
- Configuration and daily use extremely intuitive and user-friendly thanks to 7-inch touchscreen
- Striking LED status bar for status display
- Configuration wizard during commissioning for creating required basic settings
- Quick access to contacts, alarms, settings and logbook from home screen
- Access with RFID tag and/or personal code
- No Firewall issues (VPN) and no manual email settings (SMTP)
- Alert types
- automatically generated spoken messages
- SMS messages
- Email message
- Pager (via SOAP and API)
- Smartphone app: push alarms
- Alert functions
- Configurable input delay per input
- Reset alarms with personal code
- Automatic repeat call up
- Day, night and weekend mode with alternative numbers
- Local alert via built-in buzzer and LED status bar
- System outage safeguards (mains failure and internal malfunctions) and the ‘multiple alarms’ feature
- Extension with external module EM-8001 for additional 2x 8 alarm inputs through 2 DIN rail units via I/O bus
System properties and operating conditions
- 8 alarm inputs, 2 relay outputs and 2 open collector outputs for external buzzer and/or flashing light
- Compatible with ARA-Pro (ARA 5)
- Wall mounting enclosure (IP42), dimensions 280 x 240 x 42 (W x H x D)
- Operating temperature 0°C ... +50°C
- Supply voltage 100 - 240VAC
- Up-to-date software version: 2.4.6
- Brochure Octalarm-Touch sector Farming-Horticulture (Web version) (PDF, 1.18 MB)
- Brochure Octalarm-Touch sector Water (Web version) (PDF, 1.21 MB)
- Brochure Octalarm-Touch Manufacturing industry (Web version) (PDF, 1.15 MB)
- How to optimally use your Octalarm-Touch (PDF, 170.58 KB)
- Quickstart Octalarm-Touch (Web version) (PDF, 1.51 MB)
- Quickstart EM-8001 (Web version) (PDF, 634.10 KB)
- Manual Octalarm-Touch version 01-2022 (PDF, 4.20 MB)
- How to mount the Touch into the IP65 case (PDF, 74.55 KB)
- How to replace the battery (PDF, 248.64 KB)
- What to do with firewalls in corporate networks (PDF, 88.76 KB)
As intelligent alarm software is combined with 3 call options: PSTN (analogue line), VoIP and GSM, the alert is always guaranteed to arrive. The Octalarm-Touch will use all these available lines alternately for alarm calls and will automatically test the availability of these dial-up options. This 3 double certainty (redundancy) ensures that alarms arrive and action can be taken at all times. This enables you to avoid operational interruptions and emotional and financial damage.
Therefore, the Octalarm-Touch is the solution for the disappearance of ISDN lines.
- Alerts via spoken messages, pager, SMS, email and app
- Confirmation and resetting of alerts via personal code
- Automatic repeat if the alert is not cancelled
- Muting of non-urgent alerts during the night
- Logbook of the alerts and how these were handled
How to optimally use your Octalarm-Touch
Create a free account at portal.octalarm.com
Worldwide access to current alarm status and remote settings and management from your computer (possible only locally via IP address). More info portal.octalarm.com
Download the free ‘Adesys Alarm’ app
Access to your alarm dialler literally from your pocket and alarms always immediately to your attention, even if your phone is on silent mode (push alerts). A portal.octalarm.com account is required to use the app. Touch software 2.2.0 or higher is required for alarm notifications. More info Adesys Alarm app
Activate Octalarm Connect
Direct possibility to call out at low, fixed costs per month via GSM and VoIP. More info Octalarm Connect
Request quotation Octalarm-Touch
It is only possible for companies based in the Netherlands to purchase our products online. You can request an online quote.
This 5th-generation Octalarm uses the latest technology to enable secure and reliable alerts using today’s (significantly changed) digital telephone networks. With Octalarm-Touch, you’re ready for the future!
The Octalarm-Touch Pro has been developed as an addition to the Octalarm-Touch. In addition to safe and reliable alarms via today's (rapidly changing) digital telephone networks, the Octalarm-Touch Pro has an extra Ethernet port and the Adésys standard 'Octalarm Link' (JSON REST API) for network-controlled alarms. More information about the Octalarm-Touch Pro
Additional services and accessories
The free portal for Octalarm alarm diallers. Enables global remote setting and management.
Free alarm management app for alarm notifications, alarm acceptance, management and configuration of detectors and access to the status of critical processes directly on your smartphone. Suitable for Octalarm alarm diallers.
Service for calling at low, fixed costs per month via GSM and VoIP/SIP. Suitable for Octalarm alarm diallers.
The Octalarm-Touch is available in 1 model with standard 8 inputs. With the external expansion module EM-8001 (see related products), the dialler can be expanded to 16 and even 24 inputs via I/O bus (RS485).
- External input modules can be used at other locations
- RS485 communication bus allows bridging several hundred meters
- All alarms from different locations on 1 alarm dialler
- DIN rail unit with wall mounting option
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 71 x 90 x 33 (mm)
The Octalarm-Touch has a protection class of IP42. The alarm dialler is suitable for installation against a wall in a clean room where no strong pollution or splash water can occur. For less clean rooms and in places where there is a risk of splashing water, Adésys supplies a sealed cabinet with an IP65 protection degree, the Touch IP65 (see related products).
The Touch IP65 is a standard IP65 cabinet that has been modified by us with a mounting rail and supplied cover plate (and associated screws). This allows you, where necessary, to install the Octalarm-Touch neatly finished quickly and easily in a protected environment.
|Octalarm-Touch||Alarm dialler with 8 alarm inputs, 2 relay outputs, 2 open collector outputs, notification via spoken message, SMS, pager and/or Email via PSTN, VoIP and 4G GSM/UMTS module. (Delivery including antenna on the device and including UTP cable). Suitable for use of the Adesys Alarm app (free download).||€ 1.790,00||