Adésys Control Centre (ACC) will eventually be disabled
Wednesday 15 July 2020
The Adésys Control Centre, ACC for short, was built in 2008 to enable line monitoring and remote setting of the Octalarm-IP alarm dialler. The application has now become obsolete, making it increasingly difficult for Adésys to keep this reporting centre working. For that reason, it is decided to disable the ACC by 1 July 2021 at the latest. The phasing out takes place in 2 steps.
Phase-out in 2 steps
Step 1 | as of 01-08-2020: linking (new) diallers no longer possible
From August 1, 2020 we will deliver new Octalarm-IP alarm diallers without the menu option “01 Adésys Control Centre (ACC)”. The option to link to the ACC is hereby cancelled for all alarm diallers with serial number 2032001 and higher.
Step 2 | as of 01-07-2021: Disable ACC
For alarm diallers that are linked to the ACC before August 1, 2020, the application is still available until June 30, 2021. However, should a major malfunction of the ACC occur before then, there is a chance that the ACC will have to be shut down earlier than 1 July 2021.
With the deactivation of the ACC, the function of carrying out software updates also expires. The latest software version is 2.11.9. From 1 July 2021, any required software updates can only be implemented by the Service department. Therefore, the dialler must be sent to Adésys.
We advise users who have enabled line monitoring of the ACC to switch it off in the Octalarm-IP alarm dialler before 1 July 2021.
Alternative for remote setting
All to internet linked Octalarm-IP alarm diallers can be easily configured with a PC or laptop:
- with the configuration program IP-prog (see service/downloads for free download));
- with IP address alarm dialler via local company network / web browser.
- Considerable gain in time when programming compared to setting on the device itself
- Excellent overview of all functions
- Setting and reading the alarm dialler
- View log (with all events)
- View alarm status
If you have any further questions about the phase-out of the ACC, please contact the Sales department.
- Now also app alarms with "Adesys Alarm"
- Change of ownership through internal succession
- Octalarm-Touch new release available
- Mous Waterbeheer wins contract for 670 alarm diallers for the municipality of Overbetuwe
- New features SV product line available immediately via update SV-prog
- No influence on our services due to national guidelines Coronavirus
- Wageningen University & Research (WUR) receives the first Octalarm-Touch
- Ready for first delivery Octalarm-Touch
- SV-line from 3G to 4G
- We are proud to present our new device for critical alarms: the Octalarm Touch