Last call: buy Octalarm-IP now
Thursday 11 May 2023
The Octalarm-IP is in very limited supply due to a small remaining stock of 200 pieces and the inability to buy all components. Now is the last chance to purchase this device.
In addition, due to changes in telecom networks, the redundancy of this detector is only guaranteed for a few more years.
Read more about phasing out 2G and 3G
Due to all these developments, we have decided to stop producing the Octalarm-IP and offer our stock of PG and PE devices as a last chance. Should you be interested in purchasing (part of) the remaining stock, we encourage you to contact our sales department.
- 14 April closed: staff celebrate
- Easily and securely set alternating (fault) services on your Octalarm dialler(s)
- Totally new ARA-Pro almost available: ARA-Pro Next
- New feature: number of call attempts within call lists can be set
- Network controlled alarms from VEC computer control system of Dutch Mushroom Projects now possible
- Fancom now dedicated business partner of Adésys
- Status of redundancy Touch and Touch Pro alarm diallers visualised
- Octalarm Connect price increase and amended general terms and conditions
- Lifespan of 3G/2G diallers severely restricted by telecom network changes
- Network controlled alarms now possible with the new Octalarm-Touch Pro