Easily and securely set alternating (fault) services on your Octalarm dialler(s)
Tuesday 7 March 2023
Do you change your call lists in the Octalarm alarm dialler every week? Or do you link a different call list to your alarm input each time? Is 1 weekly schedule not enough for monitoring your alarms? Or would you like more flexibility for scheduling your service technicians in case of alarms? The duty schedule module for Octalarm alarm dialler(s) offers the solution!
As you may know, a Octalarm alarm dialler work with 1 standard weekly schedule. But in practice, many situations arise where 1 schedule is not sufficient. For example, if one fault department has different working hours from the other fault department. Or fault technicians or service people work alternating shifts, which means you continuously adjust call lists or link other call lists to the alarm inputs. This is very laborious and prone to errors.
We developed the duty schedule module especially for this purpose: an additional software module that you install on your Touch or Touch Pro via a purchased licence. With this module, you can easily schedule alternating fault shifts for a longer period using a laptop or PC.
- Simple scheduling of service engineers or service people
- Weekly changes to call lists are no longer necessary
- Holidays can be planned in advance
- Cancellations in the morning simply processed with 1 tick - extension in a subsequent version
- Gaps in schedule visible at a glance
- Continuity of alerting is guaranteed
Want more information about the duty schedule module?
Then call or email our team; they will be happy to help you.
- Software update Octalarm alarm diallers again offers more options
- Last call: buy Octalarm-IP now
- 14 April closed: staff celebrate
- Totally new ARA-Pro almost available: ARA-Pro Next
- New feature: number of call attempts within call lists can be set
- Network controlled alarms from VEC computer control system of Dutch Mushroom Projects now possible
- Fancom now dedicated business partner of Adésys
- Status of redundancy Touch and Touch Pro alarm diallers visualised
- Octalarm Connect price increase and amended general terms and conditions
- Lifespan of 3G/2G diallers severely restricted by telecom network changes