Change of ownership through internal succession
Tuesday 6 October 2020
Almost 14 years ago, Peter Naessens took over from our founder Aad Duijvestijn. Now an internal follow-up has been arranged again. As of September 30th. has Ardy Corpeleijn Adesys B.V. bought from Peter.
Ardy has been active at Adésys since 2013 and has been responsible as General Manager since August 2018. Through the internal follow-up of ownership, Adésys always manages to maintain its own identity, with the standards and values, the customer focus and the importance of beautiful, functional products.
- Network controlled alarms now possible with the new Octalarm-Touch Pro
- Planned maintenance ‘Check my process’ on June 8
- More extra functions in the Octalarm-Touch
- Octalarm Connect now also covers outside Europe
- Now also app alarms with "Adesys Alarm"
- Adésys Control Centre (ACC) will eventually be disabled
- Octalarm-Touch new release available
- Mous Waterbeheer wins contract for 670 alarm diallers for the municipality of Overbetuwe
- New features SV product line available immediately via update SV-prog
- No influence on our services due to national guidelines Coronavirus