Network controlled alarms from VEC computer control system of Dutch Mushroom Projects now possible
Monday 9 May 2022
The state of the art computer control system for compost preparation and mushroom cultivation from Dutch Mushroom Projects (DMP) can now trigger network-controlled alarms directly via the Octalarm-Touch Pro. This makes DMP the first supplier to have linked their process computer to the alarm dialler via Octalarm Link (JSON REST API).
The DMP VEC computer control system for compost preparation and mushroom growing is generally accepted as the most advanced computer system in the industry and is designed to control the entire farm process from phase 1, through phase 2/3 up to growing. The VEC-41 is the latest generation of computers using the most modern technology and therefore fits well with the Octalarm-Touch Pro.
Alarms via Octalarm Link (JSON REST API) make it possible to report large quantities of alarms. The available details of the alarms from the DMP VEC system are transferred as voice message, app alarm, text message or pager. The large amounts of alarms can be grouped into alarm categories with the corresponding priority. Each category is then linked to a handling. In this way the Octalarm-Touch Pro alarm dialler can be easily and automatically configured from the VEC computer control systems via the REST API.
- Software update Octalarm alarm diallers again offers more options
- Last call: buy Octalarm-IP now
- 14 April closed: staff celebrate
- Easily and securely set alternating (fault) services on your Octalarm dialler(s)
- Totally new ARA-Pro almost available: ARA-Pro Next
- New feature: number of call attempts within call lists can be set
- Fancom now dedicated business partner of Adésys
- Status of redundancy Touch and Touch Pro alarm diallers visualised
- Octalarm Connect price increase and amended general terms and conditions
- Lifespan of 3G/2G diallers severely restricted by telecom network changes