New features SV product line available immediately via update SV-prog
Monday 23 March 2020
5 new features listed
- Network lock (SVA|SVL|SVM)
- Extended APN username and password (SVA|SVL|SVM)
- Grid fault message now without acceptance time (SVA|SVL|SVM)
- Acceptance time can now also be set at the Weblogger (SVL)
- Send extra format AT-controlled SMS (SVM)
A little more information
How do I install the new features?
All users who want to use the new software (version 1.6.3.) can download the latest version of the SV line programming tool (SV-prog) from our website (see orange button above). With this download you can update the linked diallers, after which the new features will become available on the devices.
Meaning of the new features
Network lock (SVA|SVL|SVM)
By entering a 2 or resp. a 3 or 4 in the GSM menu at the provider lock, it is possible to fix the dialler to 2G or resp. 3G or 4G.
Extended APN username and password (SVA|SVL|SVM)
The maximum length of the APN username and password (GSM menu) has been adjusted from 15 to 24 characters.
Grid fault message now without acceptance time (SVA|SVL|SVM)
In the event of a grid failure, the dialler waited for the acceptance time to process these alarm. In this new version, the acceptance time in case of mains failure is ignored, which means that here is a higher certainty that outstanding alarm messages can still be executed.
Acceptance time now also be set at the Weblogger (SVL)
Previously, an acceptance time could only be set in the SVA alarm dialler. Now this is also possible for the SVL Weblogger.
Send extra format AT-controlled SMS (SVM)
AT+CMGS now supports 2 formats: +44 and 0044.
Last but not least...
In addition to new features, the stability of the MQTT connection over GSM has also been worked on. This has been significantly improved with the new software version.
All new features are included in the manuals where necessary (version 02-2020). These can be downloaded from our website (scroll to 'Manuals').
- Software update Octalarm alarm diallers again offers more options
- Last call: buy Octalarm-IP now
- 14 April closed: staff celebrate
- Easily and securely set alternating (fault) services on your Octalarm dialler(s)
- Totally new ARA-Pro almost available: ARA-Pro Next
- New feature: number of call attempts within call lists can be set
- Network controlled alarms from VEC computer control system of Dutch Mushroom Projects now possible
- Fancom now dedicated business partner of Adésys
- Status of redundancy Touch and Touch Pro alarm diallers visualised
- Octalarm Connect price increase and amended general terms and conditions