New features SV product line available immediately via update SV-prog
Monday 23 March 2020
5 new features listed
- Network lock (SVA|SVL|SVM)
- Extended APN username and password (SVA|SVL|SVM)
- Grid fault message now without acceptance time (SVA|SVL|SVM)
- Acceptance time can now also be set at the Weblogger (SVL)
- Send extra format AT-controlled SMS (SVM)
A little more information
How do I install the new features?
All users who want to use the new software (version 1.6.3.) can download the latest version of the SV line programming tool (SV-prog) from our website (see orange button above). With this download you can update the linked diallers, after which the new features will become available on the devices.
Meaning of the new features
Network lock (SVA|SVL|SVM)
By entering a 2 or resp. a 3 or 4 in the GSM menu at the provider lock, it is possible to fix the dialler to 2G or resp. 3G or 4G.
Extended APN username and password (SVA|SVL|SVM)
The maximum length of the APN username and password (GSM menu) has been adjusted from 15 to 24 characters.
Grid fault message now without acceptance time (SVA|SVL|SVM)
In the event of a grid failure, the dialler waited for the acceptance time to process these alarm. In this new version, the acceptance time in case of mains failure is ignored, which means that here is a higher certainty that outstanding alarm messages can still be executed.
Acceptance time now also be set at the Weblogger (SVL)
Previously, an acceptance time could only be set in the SVA alarm dialler. Now this is also possible for the SVL Weblogger.
Send extra format AT-controlled SMS (SVM)
AT+CMGS now supports 2 formats: +44 and 0044.
Last but not least...
In addition to new features, the stability of the MQTT connection over GSM has also been worked on. This has been significantly improved with the new software version.
All new features are included in the manuals where necessary (version 02-2020). These can be downloaded from our website (scroll to 'Manuals').
- Adésys Control Centre (ACC) will eventually be disabled
- Octalarm-Touch new release available
- Mous Waterbeheer wins contract for 670 alarm diallers for the municipality of Overbetuwe
- No influence on our services due to national guidelines Coronavirus
- Wageningen University & Research (WUR) receives the first Octalarm-Touch
- Ready for first delivery Octalarm-Touch
- SV-line from 3G to 4G
- We are proud to present our new device for critical alarms: the Octalarm Touch
- Knowledge articles on the website
- October 5 we celebrate our 35th anniversary