No influence on our services due to national guidelines Coronavirus
Monday 16 March 2020
Due to the current situation regarding the Coronavirus, Adésys is currently working with a reduced staffing. This does not yet affect the delivery of our products and their support. We remain available; both by telephone and at our office. We do ask our customers who come to the office to ensure a safe working environment by keeping an appropriate distance at the counter.
When the situation changes, we will inform you on this website.
- Adésys Control Centre (ACC) will eventually be disabled
- Octalarm-Touch new release available
- Mous Waterbeheer wins contract for 670 alarm diallers for the municipality of Overbetuwe
- New features SV product line available immediately via update SV-prog
- Wageningen University & Research (WUR) receives the first Octalarm-Touch
- Ready for first delivery Octalarm-Touch
- SV-line from 3G to 4G
- We are proud to present our new device for critical alarms: the Octalarm Touch
- Knowledge articles on the website
- October 5 we celebrate our 35th anniversary