No influence on our services due to national guidelines Coronavirus
Monday 16 March 2020
Due to the current situation regarding the Coronavirus, Adésys is currently working with a reduced staffing. This does not yet affect the delivery of our products and their support. We remain available; both by telephone and at our office. We do ask our customers who come to the office to ensure a safe working environment by keeping an appropriate distance at the counter.
When the situation changes, we will inform you on this website.
- New feature: number of call attempts within call lists can be set
- Network controlled alarms from VEC computer control system of Dutch Mushroom Projects now possible
- Fancom now dedicated business partner of Adésys
- Status of redundancy Touch and Touch Pro alarm diallers visualised
- Octalarm Connect price increase and amended general terms and conditions
- Lifespan of 3G/2G diallers severely restricted by telecom network changes
- Network controlled alarms now possible with the new Octalarm-Touch Pro
- Planned maintenance ‘Check my process’ on June 8
- More extra functions in the Octalarm-Touch
- Octalarm Connect now also covers outside Europe