Octalarm Connect now also covers outside Europe
Thursday 18 March 2021
Octalarm Connect now not only works in Europe (zone 1), but also in the United States (USA), Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Japan and some countries in South America and Africa (zone 2).
Calling at low, fixed costs per month via GSM and VoIP/SIP with the Octalarm Connect service works in zone 1 and zone 2 (see overview below). Via the setup wizard you can easily activate the SIM card. The required zone is automatically determined by selecting a region and country during the initial configuration of the alarm dialler.
Why Octalarm Connect again?
Because then your customer can make optimal use of the Octalarm-Touch and you can guarantee a safe and reliable alarm to your customer in a very user friendly and simple way:
- All settings set by default, so immediately ready to go
- No problems with firewalls (VPN)
- No manual Email settings needed (SMTP)
- Reliable VoIP/SIP and mobile phone connections set in one go
- VoIP/SIP call connection through duplicated secure servers from Adésys without difficult settings
- Always connected for (automatic) software updates
Download overview coverage Octalarm Connect
- Lifespan of 3G/2G diallers severely restricted by telecom network changes
- Network controlled alarms now possible with the new Octalarm-Touch Pro
- Planned maintenance ‘Check my process’ on June 8
- More extra functions in the Octalarm-Touch
- Now also app alarms with "Adesys Alarm"
- Change of ownership through internal succession
- Adésys Control Centre (ACC) will eventually be disabled
- Octalarm-Touch new release available
- Mous Waterbeheer wins contract for 670 alarm diallers for the municipality of Overbetuwe
- New features SV product line available immediately via update SV-prog