Octalarm Connect now also covers outside Europe
Thursday 18 March 2021
Octalarm Connect now not only works in Europe (zone 1), but also in the United States (USA), Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Japan and some countries in South America and Africa (zone 2).
Calling at low, fixed costs per month via GSM and VoIP/SIP with the Octalarm Connect service works in zone 1 and zone 2 (see overview below). Via the setup wizard you can easily activate the SIM card. The required zone is automatically determined by selecting a region and country during the initial configuration of the alarm dialler.
Why Octalarm Connect again?
Because then your customer can make optimal use of the Octalarm-Touch and you can guarantee a safe and reliable alarm to your customer in a very user friendly and simple way:
- All settings set by default, so immediately ready to go
- No problems with firewalls (VPN)
- No manual Email settings needed (SMTP)
- Reliable VoIP/SIP and mobile phone connections set in one go
- VoIP/SIP call connection through duplicated secure servers from Adésys without difficult settings
- Always connected for (automatic) software updates
Download overview coverage Octalarm Connect
- Software update Octalarm alarm diallers again offers more options
- Last call: buy Octalarm-IP now
- 14 April closed: staff celebrate
- Easily and securely set alternating (fault) services on your Octalarm dialler(s)
- Totally new ARA-Pro almost available: ARA-Pro Next
- New feature: number of call attempts within call lists can be set
- Network controlled alarms from VEC computer control system of Dutch Mushroom Projects now possible
- Fancom now dedicated business partner of Adésys
- Status of redundancy Touch and Touch Pro alarm diallers visualised
- Octalarm Connect price increase and amended general terms and conditions